Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jack's Boots

jack has just discovered that he has "rain boots" as he calls them. he wants to wear them everywhere, which isn't that big of a deal to me, but his daddy thinks otherwise. i let him go to the grocery store, wal-mart, out to lunch with daddy, to PaPa "Baper's"(Baker's) house, and he wore them to go see MaMa Ree and PaPa Rick's the other night. Joe was mad because i won't let him wear his boots to all these places. i told him i didn't mind if he wore his boots to my grandma's, but he doesn't look nearly as cute as jack. I'm sure jack will thank me for these pics. later.

1 comment:

Matt and Marie said...

Have to say the boots are REALLY cute on Jack. I really like how they look over his pajamas.

Malia Ann

Malia Ann
my first niece after all those boys!